It is the use of mediation to handle conflicts in family relationships, aiming at reaching a mutually acceptable and legally binding settlement agreement.
Targets: Among/between family members
Scope of Mediation
- Sharing of financial provisions and care arrangement for the elderly parents
- Accommodation arrangement of family members/ relatives
- Disputes over maintenance, division of assets or financial issues
- Probate dispute
Application for Community Mediation Service:
- Please contact us at 2561 9229 directly.
- Referral by social workers, lawyers or relevant professionals.